The CV illustrates all the parts of your profile and your background, including the profile picture, personal details, professional experiences, training and so on. The CV is based on not only descriptive texts and titles but also on graphics and colors, that value it compared to the usual examples of CVs.
The resume is available in PowerPoint format, you can download it free, change it easily by changing the information with your information, you can delete as add parts all depends on your profile and finally you will save it either in PDF or PowerPoint all depends on your needs.
Main features: Resume template in English
- Adjustable version on 2007 or more versions supports PPTX format,
- Ready to print,
- Size does not exceed 73kb
- Paper A4 Size
Steps to get a better result:
- Download the example first,
- Download and install fonts if necessary,
- Open the example on the program and edit,
- Save example in PDF format,
- Print or send via email,
- Open Sans – You can download it here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: Windows Fonts
First of all download and copy the fonts on the path C: Windows/Fonts, And then download the .PPTX example and open it on the Powerpoint program (note: the version that allows you to modify the CV is a copy of 2007 or above). now the editing phase will be very easy to change any information by itself and write your own information. then change the image by right-clicking on the image and go to Change Picture