Discover a wide range of CV templates Word for free, in a different and creative way, because preparing a CV in a more creative way is often a sign of success for winning the position you want to work in.
Word CV is the most requested, so we are working on this task to help you at this stage until you find the required job, modifying these examples is very easy using PowerPoint, there are sections on the site that provide you with other CV templates for free, browse all until you find an example that matches your personality, download the free resume template you choose now.
Browse Word CV templates in MS Office Word & PowerPoint format:
The basics of writing a CV?
A CV consists mainly of sections that are common in all countries, and these sections are:
In recent years, the personal photo is a positive part for any competitor, as it enables the employer to get to know the person with the CV only.
But in some countries, if you add it, you are definitely excluded from competing for the position.
Personal and contact information:
Since this section is very important in the event that your CV is accepted, there is the possibility of contacting you with this information written in this part.
- Name and last name.
- Telephone number.
- Age as well as marital status
(this information is not important unless it is required in the advertisement)
This part most read by HR managers, it explains the type of career you are looking for, and what skills and experiences you have that make you ideal for that career. A resume objective may also include where you have been and where you want to go in your career.
This section includes all training as well as previous work experience so that it is arranged in a chronological order from the last job to the oldest.
There are also many sections of it:
- (professional skills)
- (personal skills)
There are also many sections in a CV that are considered secondary and differ from every country to another, but the above-mentioned sections are the ones that rely on highlighting the strengths of any job seeker so that they include the most important information.
Tips for creating a successful CV ?
- Rely on writing in a proper way, without grammatical or spelling errors, in writing a CV.
- Writing short CV paragraphs, as well as organized and understandable to facilitate reading by the HR manager.
- Different and creative in terms of form, as well as clear and well arranged, making it easy to sort from hundreds of forms submitted for the same purpose (i.e. job application)
- Responsive as much as possible to the requirements of the required offer (meaning writing the skills as well as the expertise required only in the advertisement for that position)